- 1 perfectly ripe avocado (not too green, brown and very slightly squishy- best i can describe, lol)
- Salt, to taste
- Rotel (since i was using only 1 avocado i only used a couple spoonfuls of rotel) You can replace Rotel with salsa.
- Garlic and/or garlic powder, to taste
- Cayenne pepper, to taste, omit if you dont want a little spice
- Onion, chopped (again, since i only used 1 avocado i did not use a whole onion..like a quarter of a regular sized onion)
- Onion powder, to taste
Slice around the avocado - keep the seed - helpful tip to keep guacamole from going brown is to put the seed in the bowl with the fresh made guac. :)
Spoon the avocado into a bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients :) Stir/mush with fork. Put the seed back in. Voila!!!! You've got guacamole!! Adjust seasonings to taste. Serve with chips. MMM..
We ate ours faster than I could take pictures...soooo, Ill get pictures next time :) :)
Way too many smiley faces in this post. :)