13x9 baking dish, 4 eggs, 2 cans of cinnamon rolls with icing, heavy whipping cream, butter, vanilla & cinnamon (some items not pictured, obviously)
Cut each of the 16 rolls into 8 pieces.
First, pour 2 tbsp of melted butter in your pan. Spray bare spots, if any, with cooking spray. Then put your cinnamon rolls in a layer on the bottom.
Mix your eggs, heavy cream, cinnamon & vanilla
Pour it over the cinnamon rolls
Lightly drizzle maple syrup over the top. (optional)
Put in the oven for 20 - 28 minutes or until golden brown.
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter or baking spray
- 2 cans (12.4 oz each) Pillsbury® refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chopped Pecans
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Icing from cinnamon rolls
- Maple syrup (if desired) –I found it was sweet enough without it.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Pour melted butter into ungreased 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
- Separate both cans of dough into 16 rolls; set icing aside. Cut each roll into 8 pieces; place pieces over butter in dish.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs. Beat in cream, cinnamon and vanilla until well blended; gently pour over roll pieces. Sprinkle with pecans; drizzle with 1/4 cup syrup.
- Bake 20 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 15 minutes. Meanwhile, remove covers from icing; microwave on Medium (50%) 10 to 15 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle.
- Drizzle icing over top. If desired, spoon syrup over individual servings.
Adapted from: Pillsbury’s Cinnamon French Toast Bake via Quick & Easy Recipes