- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil - divided use
- 1/2 green bell pepper sliced thin
- 1/2 red bell pepper sliced thin
- 1/2 orange bell pepper sliced thin
- 1/2 medium sized red onion sliced thin
- 1 clove garlic sliced thin
- 1 pound Anegel hair pasta cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- Seasoning salt or Garlic salt
Saute peppers, onions, and garlic in a large heavy bottomed skillet over medium heat with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Season peppers, onions, and garlic with a light spinkling of salt. Saute until peppers begin to brown. Remove from skillet.
Place remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil in hot skillet or WOK . Place chicken in skillet. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes on each side until the chicken has browned on both sides. Add more olive oil as needed. Sprinkle with a pinch of seasoning salt or garlic salt. Remove chicken from pan.
Deglaze the pan by adding white wine to the pan and add italian seasoning blend. Scrape the bottom with a spoon scrapping the browned bits off the bottom of the pan. Add heavy cream and mix well. Return cooked vegetables to the pan and stir. Simmer for a minute or two. Add cooked pasta to the skillet. Plate the pasta and sauce, placing a few pieces of cooked chicken with each plate.
Serve with Cheesy Garlic Bread.
Recipe adapted and changed from Copykat.com